Mindfulness for Life
Saturday 14th September 2019A 'Mindfulness for Life' Meditation Course will take place on Saturday 14th September 2019 from 10am to 4pm. This is a beginners course in mindfulness meditation that is designed to help you understand how mindfulness practices can help you in your life. It will also help you learn how to practice mindfulness in your working and personal life. These practices have been proved to be very useful in helping to reduce stress and the symptoms of anxiety. Research has also shown that they can help with depression and reduce the incidence of relapse.
The following is an overview of the course contents:
- An Introduction to Mindfulness
- How to be more mindful in your daily life and adapt mindfulness practices for your individual needs
- Practical instruction in how to begin and maintain a meditation practice
- Learning how to coping with the stresses in your life using mindfulness practices
- How to be more mindful in your daily communication and in relationships
- Guidance in how to continue your mindfulness and meditation practices after the course
The cost for this course is €80 per person and they will take place in our centre in Clogherhead. Click here... to contact us and see our location.
Please select the amount you are paying and click the pay now button below to book